Rejected Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your own story

4 posters

Go down

Make your own story Empty Make your own story

Post by nonconformistconsumer Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:48 am

Simple rules.
No abrupt or rediculous endings.
No off-the-wall transitions or drastic plot changes.
No plot holes.
Try to keep consistent character profiles, settings, ect.
And ffs try to keep the steamy graphic sex to a minimum ^^

I'll start it off.

Last edited by nonconformistconsumer on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a rule)
nonconformistconsumer
nonconformistconsumer

http://www.blogtv.com/people/cherrybowl

Back to top Go down

Make your own story Empty Re: Make your own story

Post by nonconformistconsumer Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:08 am

Running. He always had dreams about running, and every time it's from things you wouldn't suspect a person of average mentality to run from. Last night, Johnson was being chased by country music. So today he decided to see a hypnotist and delve into his mind.

On the way... (this is where you pick up)
nonconformistconsumer
nonconformistconsumer

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:20 am

...he notices a record store and decides to check it out. Searching among the thousands of old records, one catches his eye. Willie Nelsons Stardust; it's only 25 cents. He's not sure why but he has an urge to buy it.

Th cashier was...
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

https://rejectedsociety.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hdeuce Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:22 pm

of average height and build, but something about her was different. She had a safety-pin through her left eyebrow, a pinkish tint in her hair and some of the most original tattoos Johnson had ever seen. When he placed the record on the counter Lacy looked at him out the corner of her right eye, trying to understand why anyone would purchase a Willie Nelson record. She just couldn't grasp the idea of a young man enjoying such an old record.

Johnson, however,....
Hdeuce
Hdeuce

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:44 pm

was drawn to the record as much as he was to Lacey. Noticing the clock on the wall behind; he remembers his appointments grabs the record and runs! Leaving behind his change, receipt and wallet. Lacey yells "Hey! you forgot your shit!" as he runs out the door.

Sprinting down the street towards....
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nonconformistconsumer Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:30 am

a nearby taxi.

"14th Avenue and step on it! ....Quit staring at me and drive damnit!" This cab driver was the type to baby his moneymaker. Our irritated protagonist felt the need to ask the driver, "How about you take me there today?" only to be replied by, "How about you go fuck yourself." The car slowed to a halt and as Johnson opened the door he flipped the driver a bird and said, "here keep the change."

Meanwhile.... Lacey...
nonconformistconsumer
nonconformistconsumer

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:52 am

started fiddling with the brown leather wallet the strange man left on her counter. "Johnson Smith, 1472 West Minster Ave, 5'11", 140 pounds....well you are just the average everyday Joe aren't you Mr. Smith" she muttered to the ID picture staring back at her. Little did Lacey know Johnson was anything but the average Joe,

as a matter of fact he was...
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hdeuce Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:22 am

the valedictorian of his highschool class. He had graduated only two years earlier and had decided to take a hiatus before attending university. He had always dreamed of seeing the world, however, because of the low income family he was born to, Johnson had never done anything. His life dream was never forgotten though, and his intelligence level made him the ideal criminal, he was never caught and had graduated in recent times from petty theft and burglary, to grand larceny and armed robbery. He was smarter than the police dispatched to catch him though, and changed his M.O up enough that the crimes weren't ever connected. So, for the time being he was safe, ..... and he couldn't take his mind off the girl from the record store.
Hdeuce
Hdeuce

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:54 am

He sat in the waiting room of Dr. Knosis filling out some paperwork on a neon orange clipboard. It was all pretty basic name, date of birth, address and so on, this was of course until he reached the bottom of the first form:
Medical Insurer_____________
Medical ID number_____________

Johnson reached for his wallet only to realize it wasn't there. "Fuck!" he accidently exclaimed, suddenly all the eyes in the waiting room were on him. He took the papers off the clipboard and left to go back to the record store. He seemed pretty pissed off but inside he was actually happy about this misfortune because it meant he could see her again.

Unfortunately, when he got back to the record store...
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StandAloneComplex Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:20 am

A large, uniformed police officer was standing outside a safety barrier. Police had cordoned off the area.
"What the hell is going on here?" Exclaimed Johnson.
"There's nothing to see here. It appears a lady inside was robbed at gunpoint and then shot. There'll probably be a story about it in the news tonight, kid," said the guard. "But I left my wallet and ID in here earlier!"
"Well, you'll have to go down to the station and speak to the Cheif about that," said the guard. Off Johnson went, the thought not even crossing his mind that the person who was shot could have been...
StandAloneComplex
StandAloneComplex

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:43 am

her or that going to the police station may just be a bad idea, none of this mattered though because all he could think about was walking 4miles to the police station. "What the fuck?! this is the fucking worst day of my life!" he could restrain himself from screaming that phrase over and over again at the top of his lungs. He reviewed the day over and over in his head and came to the conclusion "This stupid album started all of this! if i never bought it i wouldn't have taken out my wallet, i wouldn't have left on the counter, i wouldn't have noticed that girl! Fuck this album! Fuck Willie Nelson! Fuck country music!" he slammed the album to the ground with his final exclamation.

The album....
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nonconformistconsumer Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:47 pm

shattered with a glinting intesnity.

He almost felt like he had avenged the death of a record store cashier. But the memory lingered, as did the questions. Who and why were mere repercussions of the idea that maybe he could study his own symptons by facing that which he was running from in his dreams. Was her death his fault? It was almost as if some supernatural plot was mocking his every stride.

Jonson didn't think this was an ordinary robbery since he was just there, although any time a murder happens all the people who last saw the victims don't expect to never see them alive again, because they saw them. Jonson didn't believe in coincidences. He did believe in irony, and the fact that a smarter class of criminal such as himself could be so careless as to leave a wallet.

As his thoughts caught up to him, Jonson arrived at the police station. A man in brown slacks and a white button-up shirt and a silk black vest approached him.

"I know who you are, and I know what you do. But that's not what you should be worried about. What you should be worried about is who I am and what I do. You see I'm a p.d. with a price, and you name dropped on the table. Unfortunately, business is slow and a man's gotta eat, but I am for auction. I'll let you think about it kiddo." And with a wink the man started to head off only to find his shoulder was grabbed by Jonson. "If you could have my convicted for anything you think I might have done, you probably would have already mister..."
"You can call me Eliott, and we'll talk more about the matter soon, but not now."

And with that Eliott left and Jonson walked inside the police station.
(If I may do so, I request that as far as the interaction between Eliott and Jonson pertain to Eliott being willing to not turn him in for a price higher than his unknown employees. But I had an idea for the plot to go deeper. Eliott found out about Jonson and decided to make money off him by setting up crime scenes to pin on him and have Jonson pay him to not report all the evidence to the cops. But Jonson doesn't know Eliott is setting him up. ANYWAYS it's just a suggestion of mine that you can go with but if not I'm sure the story will be great anyways, as it has been brilliant so far.
p.s. as a side plot he discovers he should avoid what he runs from in his dreams)
nonconformistconsumer
nonconformistconsumer

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Jonson approached the man sitting behind the little window who had his head down intently filling out paperwork. "Um hey" he said awkwardly, "I need my wallet." the man tilts his head slightly up, stares Johnson in the eye and says "Do I look like your mother? Why would I have your wallet kid?" surprised with the sarcastic hostility from the cop he replied "Look I've been having a shitty day and part of that is due to me leaving my wallet at a record store that gets robbed a few hours after I leave! I don't need you're fucking attitude!" the man leans back in his chair shakes his head and lets out a chuckle "If the store got robbed what makes you think they left your wallet behind?" Jonson hadn't thought of that, why would they leave his wallet? I had his ID, credit cards and money. He certainly wouldn't leave it behind. "Fuck" he thought to himself as he realized what else was in his wallet "Those bastards have my fucking address!" Right there on his ID...
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down