Rejected Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We all make mistakes. Only some of us rise from them.

4 posters

Go down

We all make mistakes. Only some of us rise from them. Empty We all make mistakes. Only some of us rise from them.

Post by Krissy.Marie Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:45 am

I have no idea where to start or what I'm looking for.
I think I'm looking for advice.

Over the last couple of months, I really screwed things up.
I moved out of my parents' house and into the home of my abusive and controlling boyfriend.
I stopped attending class.
I ignored my friends and abandoned my family.
Isn't that great? I mean, really, that's the life.

My boyfriend broke my violin, one of the only things I had brought.

One night, I was speaking with a friend, I guess that's what we'll say he is. This boy is one I have confessed odd little feelings for months ago. Nothing else of importance was said. Perhaps an apology on his part if I remember correctly. Since then, those feelings have diminished but there's still that faint smoke of what used to be there.
Anyway, we were speaking. I told him everything that was going on, everything I had done.
He told me I should leave. He made me aware of how stupid I was for the decisions I had made, even though I had a previous idea of such. Want to know what he said? He told me he was once interested. He told me he had lost interest because I've fucked things up so much (I should say thta the man I call my boyfriend, well, he and I have an off-again-on-again relationship). It hurt like hell. I didn't think something like that would. But I suppose a kernel of emotion was still felt for this kid.

Well, due to this and other realizations, I knew I had to fix things. I moved back home, dedicated myself to a college, started going back to school, and fixed things with most of my friends.

Except him.
I feel as if I should do something, but I don't know what.

Does anyone know how I can get rid of that awkward feeling between he and I?
Krissy.Marie
Krissy.Marie

Back to top Go down

We all make mistakes. Only some of us rise from them. Empty Re: We all make mistakes. Only some of us rise from them.

Post by CriminalAnarchist Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:48 am

well, first off kudos for moving back home, and fixing your life. I have been on the same side as your friend before and action speak louder then words i think you should continue to fix everything and stay on track. The awkward feeling will be there until he can respect you again. Just do what you were doing before you made these mistakes, he'll admire that you were able to pick yourself up and dust yourself off.
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

https://rejectedsociety.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We all make mistakes. Only some of us rise from them. Empty Re: We all make mistakes. Only some of us rise from them.

Post by Krissy.Marie Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:18 am

Thanks.

I think, out of all the things I've done, I feel the worst about ruining things with him. My family will always accept my apologies and will always be there for me. That's how they are. My real friends will always know I wasn't thinking straight and will help me get back on track. I can fix a lot of things, no matter how muh I've screwed up. But this stupid boy and I could've really been something great and I pretty much ruined the chances of it. Sure, he and I still talk, but it's not the same. There is a lack of intensity and feeling, I feel it. It's just...boring now. It hurts to know that that's my fault.
Krissy.Marie
Krissy.Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:41 am

don't worry if all goes well and you gain his respect back the intensity will probably be back, but just remember everyone fucks up bad, at least you're doing something to make it better. most people don't.
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hdeuce Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:18 pm

awwwwww womens problems. Tahts so cute.
Hdeuce
Hdeuce

Back to top Go down

Post by sway Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Im gonna say this bluntly FUCKING MOVE IT GIRL that guy that
Used to have feelings for you" go get him if u like him TAKE HIM BEFORE ITS TOO LATE see where it goes. If he liked you while you were in a relationship trust me he still fuckin likes you those kinds of feelings dont die easily. see where it goes honestly

sway

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:49 am

the reason people fall for each other is because of a combination of lust and admiration. right now he lost admiration for her, or he's possibly mad because she choose a jerk over him, but right now the ball is in his court.
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sway Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:42 am

either way dont be scared i mean shit if you dont have envy, greed, lust and pride then you got know drive fuckin flaunt it to him girl lol. See what he thinks bout seeing each other if you still like him

sway

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:24 am

well he kinda told her he wasn't interested anymore, geez sway did you read the OP?
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy.Marie Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:14 am

Yeah, I'm not exactly looking for a new relationship between he and I. I'm looking to fix our friendship.
Krissy.Marie
Krissy.Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:25 am

well just keep doing what you're doing krissy it'll all work out.
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy.Marie Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:44 am

Truth.
For the most part, I'm really glad I've got things back on track. It's been a rough couple of months.
Krissy.Marie
Krissy.Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by sway Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:26 pm

well he kinda told her he wasn't interested anymore, geez sway did you read the OP?

Yeah and i said i wasnt interested in one of my friends before and look what happened FIANCEE Razz

sway

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:14 pm

sway wrote:

Yeah and i said i wasnt interested in one of my friends before and look what happened FIANCEE Razz

you're getting married? o.0
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hdeuce Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:32 am

Only stupid people get married.
Hdeuce
Hdeuce

Back to top Go down

Post by sway Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:19 am

i was going to get married ill explain next time ur on msn. and trust me deucy if you knew this girl you'd realise im not stupid lol. i dont believe in marriage either but she was just different aye.

whats goin on Krissy?

sway

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:57 am

i wont be on for a while though. i bought rejectedsociety.com, and i'm creating the site.

w000000t~!~!~!~!~! REJECTEDSOCIETY.COM ROCKS OUT WITH ITS COCKS OUT!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sway Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:05 am

i see a VIP thread being opened for the ladies here

w000000t~!~!~!~!~! REJECTEDSOCIETY.COM ROCKS OUT WITH ITS COCKS OUT!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

sway

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:50 am

deucey you edited my post?!
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hdeuce Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 am

hahaha
Hdeuce
Hdeuce

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:20 am

fucker. anyways can my mods start closing the threads on here with a last post that leads anyone looking to the new site www.rejectedsociety.com/forum
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down