Rejected Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Views on Abortion

+4
StandAloneComplex
Hdeuce
Krissy.Marie
King Bunny
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Views on Abortion - Page 2 Empty Re: Views on Abortion

Post by Hdeuce Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:56 pm

ripmeidc wrote:abortion.

id hate to see a life taken...

but i really think that its the womens choice.

It is the woman's choice, but shes not the only one who's affected by her decision, so it shouldn't be only her choice.
Hdeuce
Hdeuce

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:29 am

Hdeuce wrote:
ripmeidc wrote:abortion.

id hate to see a life taken...

but i really think that its the womens choice.

It is the woman's choice, but shes not the only one who's affected by her decision, so it shouldn't be only her choice.

are you talking about the "fathers" deucey?
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

https://rejectedsociety.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy.Marie Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:13 am

Here's one thing that bothers me the most. Why it is legal. Because of a woman's right to privacy.

That's bullshit.
Krissy.Marie
Krissy.Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bunny Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:27 am

That's just messed up.

I'm in favor of higher anti-birth control methods rather then abortion being looked into and improved... and better education for ladies like Miss 22. I'm assuming she is a hooker... and obtaining an abortion be much harder. An for people to seriously consider adoption instead of death instead.

King Bunny
King Bunneh

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:34 am

there is just sooo many flaws in the adoption system to make sure that the baby is put into a good home. Some times they go from adoption to foster care, and stay in foster care until they age out where they are then thrown out on their asses, or go to college. Some times adoption agencies sell babies to the black market where they are used for anything and everything. I agree if a women continues to have numerous abortions it should become harder, but i think the best way to do it is to advocate safe sex
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bunny Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:35 am

Agreed. Maybe all women should be sterilized and babies could be replaced by cute little robots. Yay!

King Bunny
King Bunneh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Soup Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:35 am

What kind of upbringing would a lil baby of a hooker receive though? Yea, mabby she could try to get somebody to adopt him/her, but if the mother is a hooker, idk how many people would still want the baby..
Cat Soup
Cat Soup

http://www.myspace.com/nonconformist311

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy.Marie Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:41 am

King Bunny wrote:Agreed. Maybe all women should be sterilized and babies could be replaced by cute little robots. Yay!

And then just let humanity die out?
Krissy.Marie
Krissy.Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:42 am

no the child would be put in foster are if the mother could not raise it in a safe environment, where it will either suffer abuse or be used for the gov't checks. if it could not be placed in a home it would be sent to a juvenile detention center.
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy.Marie Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:49 am

Foster families suck. At least, that has been my cousin's girlfriend's experience.

What should be done is the complete idiots of society should be sterilized. Then whoever isn't can have kids all they want. I don't care...
Krissy.Marie
Krissy.Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:07 am

it does my best friend peter aged out of the system last year and was bunking with whoever let him stay for a couple days then he moved in with his grandma.

i agree some people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Proditor Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:41 am

I'm totally pro-choice. At least, pro-option-of-choice. I think what a woman does with her expectant child is her responsibility and as long as she's educated that she should have every right to choose either.

I also feel that my opinion is pointless, and that anything you say is pointless also, because none of us have ever had an abortion, unless you have, which I don't expect anybody to brag about.

If you haven't had the stress of losing a child, of taking a life, of letting your partner down or the stress of no partner at all, if you've never felt the hopelessness of a situation that you can't solve, then you have no right to say whether or not abortion is right or wrong. Fuck your morals, they're synthetic, fuck your ethics, they don't apply to somebody else.

I am not, never have been, and never will be a pro-authority, so therefore I disagree with the argument that anybody should have the right to power over another on a matter pertaining to said woman's body. It's their potential child, they should choose what happens. That is not to say that you shouldn't have input, but that the importance of your opinion is chosen by the woman at hand.

And as it has been said, a proper medical abortion will always be more favorable than a back alley one.

I will also address the matter that as a fetus, a baby does not have the same sentient capacity as a human. They do not think in the same ways, and are closer to that of an animal. So if you object to abortion, but you're all for eating meat, hunting game, or any other human activity that causes animal death, well, in a sense, you're a hypocrite.

And to add a personal touch, I feel that in most cases an abortion is necessary. When an educated woman chooses abortion, it shows that they have weighed the scenario and chosen whether or not, as a parent, if they can provide properly to their child. There is no point in allowing the fetus to survive if they will die as a child, or have poor living quality. It's much worse in my opinion to hurt a child, and mistreat a young boy/girl, than to have an abortion. At least the fetus can't comprehend that it's drunken father walked out on it's abusing mother and now it's going to most likely starve or freeze to death if it can't help itself. Not that I speak from experience in that or anything.
Proditor
Proditor

Back to top Go down

Post by Proditor Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:42 am

Oh, and with Pro-Choice you help the fucking surplus population go down with less dead bodies to be found.
Proditor
Proditor

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:57 am

i agree with pro-choice mainly because if a child goes into a foster home, or stays with the mother it is more likely to be abused physically,sexually, and emotionally. With that society may just get another sociopath who is likely to commit violent crimes. So if a women is not ready for a kid i think its more humane to abort it.
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Proditor Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:00 am

Well, it's actually unlikely that the child becomes a sociopath, and statistics show that more children commit suicide, or run away, than deal with it by distorting the reality of the situation. But I do see your point, and humans with disturbing childhoods are more likely to commit violent crimes. And to lead socially disrupted lives in general. You don't trust people the same way after you're raped by your foster father.
Proditor
Proditor

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:08 am

ok not as extreme as a sociopath, but they do become disturbed and are more likely to commit crimes of greater nature.

or raping by your foster mother. there has been a spike in reports of women raping children/men/other women lately, i find it disturbing.
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Proditor Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:18 am

Everybody's gettin' their rape on.
Proditor
Proditor

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddha Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:23 am

I'm not against abortions I'm just against women having another right.
Buddha
Buddha

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:30 am

hahahahahahah freaking buddhabear
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down