Rejected Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chains-the best weapon ever?

+3
StandAloneComplex
CriminalAnarchist
duracell bunny
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

chains-the best weapon ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: chains-the best weapon ever?

Post by StandAloneComplex Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:48 am

:3 I know lol. Now back to the subject of the OP lol...I want a new katana Razz
StandAloneComplex
StandAloneComplex

Back to top Go down

Post by duracell bunny Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:54 pm

samurai sword, nice i have a friend with one. his mom bought it for him under the ilusioon that it was blunt, he got it home and tested it with his finger which got cut
duracell bunny
duracell bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by StandAloneComplex Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Most of the here are sold "blunt" lol. Not a big deal to put an edge back on it though. I have a couple of real old ones.
StandAloneComplex
StandAloneComplex

Back to top Go down

Post by Hdeuce Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 pm

My friend has a wooden sword, it is blunt, if you get hit with it it is still painful. I have used it to beat ass a couple times.
Hdeuce
Hdeuce

Back to top Go down

Post by StandAloneComplex Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:26 pm

A lot of blunt things definitely still hurt if you get hit with them...especially nightsticks lol
StandAloneComplex
StandAloneComplex

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:19 am

or my fist in your face Very Happy
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

https://rejectedsociety.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyassmetalhead Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:52 pm

i go with a knfe, cant open beer or that shit hard plastic they box everything in now with a chain........at least as effectively.

if i didn't carry a knife i'd go back to a master lock tied to bandanna...easier to weild plus the bandanna has more uses than a chain.

if i did use a chain i'd put a lock at the end of it, gives yu more of a reason to have one pluse the lock weights it, making it more effective.
crazyassmetalhead
crazyassmetalhead

http://myspace.com/myspacestillsux

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:01 am

how are bandanas easier then chains?
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hdeuce Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:09 am

they arent, they are just better fashion accesories. lol if you hit someone with any part of the banda other than the lock it doesnt hurt, plus bandans arent long enough to hem up peoples arms with, or hard enough to wrap around your fist and use like brass knuckles. Chains are awesome weapons, I used to carry one with me all the time while in highschool.
Hdeuce
Hdeuce

Back to top Go down

Post by StandAloneComplex Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:42 pm

I carried a knife...lol 0.o
StandAloneComplex
StandAloneComplex

Back to top Go down

Post by Hdeuce Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:24 pm

I've had people come at me with knives before, when I had my chain, I had a little pound weight at the bottom of the chain, ( i used it to anchor the chain in my pocket so I wouldn't have to have it hooked to my belt). Anyway all it takes is cracking your knuckles with that weight once, and you will drop the knife. If somehow I miss and you get threw with the knife, just wrap the chain around your wrist and I have complete control, of that arm.
Hdeuce
Hdeuce

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyassmetalhead Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:14 pm

CriminalAnarchist wrote:how are bandanas easier then chains?

Hdeuce wrote:they arent, they are just better fashion accesories. lol if you hit someone with any part of the banda other than the lock it doesnt hurt, plus bandans arent long enough to hem up peoples arms with, or hard enough to wrap around your fist and use like brass knuckles. Chains are awesome weapons, I used to carry one with me all the time while in highschool.

bandanna+master lock is a shitload shorter than most chains.....

more manueverable and weildy, you miss it's a lot easier to recover from....harder to defend against because it's not a big ass chain that you can see coming, less to grab as well.

if i'm gonna bludgeon someone with something i want fast repeated blows, good luck doing that with a longass chain.

plus it's easier to get out because it's shorter and smaller....getting a big chain out in the middle of a melee would be a pain in the ass unless it's a short one with a counterweight (which is essentially the same kinda thing as the bandanna and lock), the lock is in my back pocket, bandanna hanging out a lil, all i do is grab that and give it a little tug......swing it torwards their face and if it time it right that lock will hit it's peak velocity right before it nails them in the temple or back of the head..........if i miss it's easier to recover and whip back around for another blow......and another and another.

course i think that's sloppy as fuck.

mainly it's all about personal preference......if you think you can use a chain effectively as a weapon go for it.

i'd rather carry something that's a tool first and a weapon when i need it to be.....
crazyassmetalhead
crazyassmetalhead

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:44 pm

shit you should all just join together and form a new A team that way if i need help i just call you guys.
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StandAloneComplex Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:39 am

G team FTW
StandAloneComplex
StandAloneComplex

Back to top Go down

Post by CriminalAnarchist Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:26 am

G? why the 7th letter on the alphabet?
CriminalAnarchist
CriminalAnarchist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hdeuce Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:36 am

crazyassmetalhead wrote:
CriminalAnarchist wrote:how are bandanas easier then chains?

Hdeuce wrote:they arent, they are just better fashion accesories. lol if you hit someone with any part of the banda other than the lock it doesnt hurt, plus bandans arent long enough to hem up peoples arms with, or hard enough to wrap around your fist and use like brass knuckles. Chains are awesome weapons, I used to carry one with me all the time while in highschool.

bandanna+master lock is a shitload shorter than most chains.....

more manueverable and weildy, you miss it's a lot easier to recover from....harder to defend against because it's not a big ass chain that you can see coming, less to grab as well.

if i'm gonna bludgeon someone with something i want fast repeated blows, good luck doing that with a longass chain.

plus it's easier to get out because it's shorter and smaller....getting a big chain out in the middle of a melee would be a pain in the ass unless it's a short one with a counterweight (which is essentially the same kinda thing as the bandanna and lock), the lock is in my back pocket, bandanna hanging out a lil, all i do is grab that and give it a little tug......swing it torwards their face and if it time it right that lock will hit it's peak velocity right before it nails them in the temple or back of the head..........if i miss it's easier to recover and whip back around for another blow......and another and another.

course i think that's sloppy as fuck.

mainly it's all about personal preference......if you think you can use a chain effectively as a weapon go for it.

i'd rather carry something that's a tool first and a weapon when i need it to be.....

first off the you double the chain up with a break away releas clasp in the center of it. then you just tug, it and it comes out and disconnects. If you want a short weapon to use for bludgeoning you keep it doubled up., If you want a weapon to use at long range you undouble it. if you want to use it as brass knuckles you redouble it around you fist, holding the counterweight, which also hardens spreads your fingers aways from your hand and gives you something to squeeze, strengthening then surface of your hand helping to prevent breakage. Also a chain can be used to choke, bind, and beat someone, without the chance of seriously harming them, where a bandana with a master lock cannot be used for any of those things.
Hdeuce
Hdeuce

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyassmetalhead Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:17 am

to me the whole point is seriously harming them, if it wasn't i'd just use my hands......and it's not hard to choke someone with a bandanna, and you beat them with the lock.....not the bandanna.

plus the bandanna can be used as a bandage, napkin, towel, headcovering, face covering, tourniquet (in conjuction with something else), as part of a water filter..........lot's of different shit.

it's a different kinda thing really, what i'm talking about is something you whip out fast and merciless beat the shit out of whoever your fighting with until they are no longer fighting......a chain is more of something that is usually prepared......like you know some shit is going down and the chain comes out........what i'm saying is that this is for when shit is already going down.

still when it comes down to it its just a manner of preference like so many other things.

course i'd say "the best weapon ever" would, in almost all cases, be a gun.

followed by that i'd say a knife, then something like a club.

or knowledge or some shit lol....
crazyassmetalhead
crazyassmetalhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Hdeuce Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:25 pm

nigger chains are better.
Hdeuce
Hdeuce

Back to top Go down

Post by StandAloneComplex Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:50 am

They're both pretty damn versatile so it's hard to compare them.
StandAloneComplex
StandAloneComplex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum